Answered By: Emma Clausen Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 2
If you know the title of the journal you need articles from and the library has access, follow these steps:
1. Begin on the library homepage. www.dmacc.edu/library
2. Click on Research Help dropdown menu and choose Journal Titles.
3. Type the title of the journal in the search box. In this example, we are searching for the British Journal of Community Nursing.
4. In the search results, you will see a list of journals. Click on the title of the journal.
You will see a list of databases in which the journal is available including the date range in which it is available in full text in that database. Click on the linked name of the journal with the appropriate date coverage.
6. In this example, clicking the link for the journal will take you to the database CINAHL Plus with Full Text and the page for the journal British Journal of Community Nursing. You can either "search within this publication" or browse by issue.